A script for checking and unpacking NDAR image data
ndar_unpack will download and unpack imaging data from NDAR.
ndar_unpack -t thumbnail.png NDAR_INVOX992PCX_image03_1350375953058.zip ndar_unpack --aws-access-key-id $access_key \ --aws-secret-access-key $secret_key \ -v volume.nii.gz \ s3://NDAR_Central/NDAR_INVCH423DPL_image03_1357865972017.zip
For more information, run ndar_unpack -h.
ndar_unpack needs the following to run:
To actually do anything useful, ndar_unpack will also need:
- FreeSurfer for most operations
- FSL for thumbnail generation
- nifti_tool from niftilib for NIfTI header dumping
- nibabel with Minc2Image for MINC2 support
- SimpleITK for NRRD support
Run ndar_unpack -S to run a self-check and report what components are found and what components are missing.
NDAR is the National Database For Autism Research. Access to NDAR data is governed by NDAR policies.