Tools to create soft links to netcdf4 files.
Python code to create soft links to netcdf4 files.
Intended to process data from the CMIP5 and CORDEX archives distributed by the Earth System Grid Federation.
This package was developed by F. B. Laliberte and P. J. Kushner as part of the “ExArch: Climate analytics on distributed exascale data archives” G8 Research Initiative grant.
Note that at the moment testing of netcdf4_soft_links is done entirely through cdb_query. The build status shown above actually reflects the build status of cdb_query.
Frederic Laliberte, Paul J. Kushner Univerty of Toronto, 2016
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC/CRSNG) funded FBL and PJK during this project.
- 0.7.x: Minor bug fixes for handling years prior to 1900.
- Performance improvements in reading soft links.
0.7: Improved pydap - requests interactions. Cleaner temp file handling.
- 0.6: Major overhaul in certificate handling management. In the future, certficates
- might become unnecessary.
- 0.5.x: Minor bug fixes. Bug fix with fixed time variables. Fixed download_files.
- Added subset function. Fixed import errors. Minor changes to read_soft_links API.
0.5 : Version in support of upcoming cdb_query 2.0
0.3 : Several updates. Bug fixes and streamlining. Inclusion of pydap.
0.2 : First fully functional version.
0.1 : Initial commit.