PAS Plugin for Zope/Plone that can authenticate a user via the .NET ASPXAUTH cookie
- Added in a 5 minute leeway on accepting the start time on tickets, to deal with clock skew
- Refactored tests to use PloneTestCase. Mocked time so we can check timestamps on cookies
- Read the cookie TTL from a buildout environment variable
- Read the cookie domain from a buildout environment variable
- Added an addition cookie ‘username’ to signal we have notified we need to create user
- Ignore calls to updateCredentials with something not a uuid.
- General cleanup
- First release for testing
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size netsight.aspxauthplugin-1.0.3.zip (14.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for netsight.aspxauthplugin-1.0.3.zip