Interactive viewer for networkx graphs.
NetworkX Viewer provides a basic interactive GUI to view networkx graphs. In addition to standard plotting and layout features as found natively in networkx, the GUI allows you to:
- Drag nodes around to tune the default layout
- Show and hide nodes
- Filter nodes
- Pan and zoom
- Display nodes only within a certain number of hops (“levels”) of a “home node”
- Display and highlight the shortest path between two nodes. Nodes around the path can also be displayed within a settable number of levels
- Intelligently find and display nodes near displayed nodes using “Grow” and “Grow Until” functions
- Use attributes stored in the graph’s node and edge dictionaries to customize the appearance of the node and edge tokens in the GUI
- Mark nodes and edges for reference
- Support for both nx.Graph and nx.MultiGraph
See https://github.com/jsexauer/networkx_viewer for more details
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size networkx_viewer-0.2.0.zip (27.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|