nlup contains some base libraries I use in natural language understanding projects. Some highlights:
- confusion.py: classifier evaluation objects
- decorators.py: clever decorators for various purposes
- jsonable.py: a mix-in which allows the state of most objects to be serialized to (and deserialized from) compressed JSON
- perceptron.py: perceptron-like classifiers (binary and multiclass), including some forms of structured prediction; someday I will sit down and aggressively optimize this
- reader.py: classes and readers for tagged and dependency-parsed data
- timer.py: a with-block that logs time elapsed
All have been tested on CPython 3.4.1 and PyPy 3.2.5 (PyPy version 2.3.1). They will not work on Python 2 without modification.
Some projects using nlup:
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.