Add a view plonelinkasvideoembed to display link content type as embed video by Makina Corpus
This package add a new view to Plone’s Link content type. If the remote url of the link is video supported by p4a.videoembed it will display the embed video.
p4a.plonevideoembed depends on p4a.video that has too much dependecies and too much features (subtype, metadata, …).
- Make configuration for the default fall back view (at the moment ‘link_redirect_view’ is hard coded)
- choose flowplayer-view, if c.flowplayer is installed and link is a (non-embedded) video-link
- choose a more plonish name
embeddedvideofor the link-view (while keeping the old one
nmdvideo.htmlfor backwards compatibility reasons)
- added tests for everything
- added entry-point for z3c.autoinuclude [tom_gross]
- Replace redirection in non video case by returning html of the default view
- Initial release
- Override default Link content type default view
- Add a new view that