Helps with multilingual collages
Helps to translate Collage pages with LinguaPlone.
- Translates Collage recursivly with all contents on translation.
- Translates parts of a Collage recursivly
- New rows, columns, aliases and contents are created in all prior translated languages.
- Deleted rows, columns, aliases and content is removed in all translations.
- All translated items are in initial state (private by default) and empty.
- On edit of an untranslated item the split view appears.
Source Code and Contributions
If you want to help with the development (improvement, update, bug-fixing, …) of noeku.linguacollage this is a great idea!
The code is located in the github bluedynamics repository.
You can fork it and work on the project. We are waiting for your pull requests.
Maintainer of noeku.linguacollage is Jens Klein. We appreciate any contribution and if a release is needed to be done on pypi: please just contact one of us BlueDynamics Developers.
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.
- Initial release. [jensens]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size noeku.linguacollage-1.0a1.tar.gz (17.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for noeku.linguacollage-1.0a1.tar.gz