Belgium - Structured Communication
- Rename ‘reference’ field labels to ‘Communication’
- Add support for Belgian Structured Communication
A Structured Communication can be generated automatically on outgoing invoices according to the following algorithms:
- Random : +++RRR/RRRR/RRRDD+++
- R..R = Random Digits, DD = Check Digits
- Date : +++DOY/YEAR/SSSDD+++
- DOY = Day of the Year, SSS = Sequence Number, DD = Check Digits
- Customer Reference +++RRR/RRRR/SSSDDD+++
- R..R = Customer Reference without non-numeric characters, SSS = Sequence Number, DD = Check Digits
The preferred type of Structured Communication and associated Algorithm can be specified on the Partner records. A ‘random’ Structured Communication will generated if no algorithm is specified on the Partner record.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|openerp-l10n-be-invoice-bba-7.0.406.tar.gz (12.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 9, 2014|