The Social Networking module provides a unified social network abstraction layer allowing applications to display a complete
communication history on documents with a fully-integrated email and message management system.
It enables the users to read and send messages as well as emails. It also provides a feeds page combined to a subscription mechanism that allows to follow documents and to be constantly updated about recent news.
- Clean and renewed communication history for any OpenERP document that can act as a discussion topic
- Subscription mechanism to be updated about new messages on interesting documents
- Unified feeds page to see recent messages and activity on followed documents
- User communication through the feeds page
- Threaded discussion design on documents
- Relies on the global outgoing mail server - an integrated email management system - allowing to send emails with a configurable scheduler-based processing engine
- Includes an extensible generic email composition assistant, that can turn into a mass-mailing assistant and is capable of interpreting simple placeholder expressions that will be replaced with dynamic data when each email is actually sent.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.