Aceinna Open Source Python
Python driver for Aceinna OpenIMU Series Inertial Products. Includes local and cloud file logging, and WebSocket server
azure-storage-blob psutil pathlib requests
This is core driver for OpenIMU. It can do the following functions:
- automatically discover an OpenIMU connected to serial port
- log data to local file or azure cloud
- parse various ouput packets
- read/write and get/set EEPROM fields
- upgrade firmware of device
- run as a thread in websocket server see below
Create a web socket server on wss://localhost:8000 that bridges ANS to a locally running openimu serial port driver. Places openimu driver in a thread
- automatically sends data out on wss://localhost:8000 every 33mS encoding packet as JSON.
- receives messages via on_message handler from ANS currently messages are - status, start_log, stop_log and cmd.
These file store parsed packet data to CSV either locally or on Azure cloud. Uses Azure Python SDK to write to Azure.
Command Line Interface to access OpenIMU device
Log files .csv are saved under the directory
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.