OpenSlides Topic Voting Plugin
This plugin for OpenSlides features a structured voting on topics using the
OpenSlides 1.6.x (http://openslides.org/)
This is only an example instruction to install the plugin on GNU/Linux. It
can also be installed as any other python package and on other platforms,
e. g. on Windows.
Change to a new directory::
$ mkdir OpenSlides
$ cd OpenSlides
Setup and activate a virtual environment and install OpenSlides and the
plugin in it::
$ virtualenv .virtualenv
$ source .virtualenv/bin/activate
$ pip install "openslides>=1.6,<1.7" openslides-topicvoting
License and authors
This plugin is Free/Libre Open Source Software and distributed under the
MIT License, see LICENSE file. The authors are mentioned in the AUTHORS file.
Version 1.1.0 (2014-06-05)
* Updated to new plugin api and to other api changes of OpenSlides 1.6
(slides, urls, views, widget and main menu entry).
* Added winners as list to result view and slide.
* Added list of all results for print.
* Added csv import.
* Changed several template files and updated some code styling stuff.
Version 1.0 (2014-01-04)
* First release of this plugin.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.