OpenStack SDK example plugin
OpenStack SDK Example Plugin
This repository contains an example OpenStack SDK plugin that you can use to create your own plugin. Just fork the repository or copy it if you like. The most important part are the entry points.
To try out the example plugin, install the package and run the following:
The script loads the example plugin and calls the two methods of the proxy.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstacksdk-plugin
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstacksdk-plugin
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/python-openstacksdk
- Write docs describing how to make a plugin
- Fix this README with proper links to source and documentation