Orieux toolbox. Utility functions for scientific numerical computation.
The Orieux toolbox (otb) provides various utilities function I used in my scientific numerical computation projects. Feel free to use them as you want. Any comments and contributions are welcome. You might find it useful for Fourier transform manipulation. Typical usage looks like this:
#!/usr/bin/env python from otb import uft uft.urfft2(image)
- Many function around unitary Fourier transform and convolution.
- Small utilities like index manipulation small linear algebra utils.
- Plotting function.
- Formula, constants or unit conversion.
- Not mine, the author is Christoph Gohlke http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/. Is use a lot this module so it’s here for my convenience.
- Numpy version >= 1.4.1
- matplotlib version >= 1.1.0
- anfft : optional, for fftw use
- scipy : optional
The pip version:
pip install otb
If you have not pip, download the archive, decompress it and to install in your user path, run in a command line:
python setup.py install --user
or for the system path, run as root:
python setup.py install
The ongoing development is erratic and actually follow my needs.
otb is free software distributed under the MIT license, see LICENSE.txt for details.
|||B. R. Hunt “A matrix theory proof of the discrete convolution theorem”, IEEE Trans. on Audio and Electroacoustics, vol. au-19, no. 4, pp. 285-288, dec. 1971|