Data sampler library used for build a dashboard server
This package provides the core libraries used for build a dashboard server like known from dashing. See xdashboard for a sample dashboard server implementation.
- bugfix: check existence of _scheduler before calling stop on them
- switch default maintainAspectRatio to false for ChartJS widget
- cleanup ISampler interfaces, remove _enqueue method from interface. It’s up to the developer hwo to implement the enqueue concept
- update MANIFEST.in, used check-manifest for define include pattern
- feature: added Rickshaw graph widget. You can use this widget with data-type=”Graph”
- feature: added stream data to global stream collection. This will ensure, that the widgets get initial data and doesn’t have to wait till the first timout expires
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size p01.dashboard-0.5.2.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|