This package provides a file system file and storage wrapper for Zope3.
- fix removeGhostFiles: remove the ghostFile from _ghostFiles also
if it does not exist. No need to keep the reference around.
- added timeLimit to removeGhostFiles, useful for automated cleanup
- fix typos and pyflakes warnings
- remove storage base path from fsID. Storing the full path just causes problems.
Added IFSFile.path which has the full path then.
That causes some API changes.
And make sure you provide the right utility with the right name.
(utility name == IFSStorage.storageName)
- renamed private methods to start with
- changed p01.fsfile config argument fsStorage to storage since camel
case seems to be broken. Also note that the WSGI to product config chain
seems to be broken too. This means you have to apply the WSGI arguments to
the zope product config after the WSGI application factory will setup the
product config otherwise previsous applied product config get overwritten.
Even better use a real product config directive in your zope.conf file and
prevent all this problems.
- move transaction support from IFSStorage to IFSStorageTransationSupport
interface. This let us implement storages with a different transaction
support concept. Inherited all other storage interfaces from
IFSStorageTransationSupport for BBB.
- improve IConnection lokup, implement base implementation which could be used
for non peristent storages. Also implement lookup for persistent storages
- move persistent and contained from the base class to the core implementation.
This allows us to use the base classes for non persistent utilities.
- added ghost file support classes based on local utility lookup. This allows
to use a global non persistent storage setup with a local ghost file utility.
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.