Memcache client implementation for Zope3
This package provides a client to a memcache deamon server for Zope3.
- bugfix: add missing disconnect method in FakeMemcached
- feature: improve umemcache implementation details. Make it work with gevent where we have multiple greenlets using the client.
- don’t raise exception if max pool size get reached in umemcache implementation. This makes it usable with gevent where we have more greenlets then threads. Get the connection with a blocking call from queue until the next connection returns to the pool.
- improve robin round handling for multiple servers based on generator and itertools cycle (lock for thread safe, but still fast)
- improve server blacklist handling
- bugfix: add missing is_connected method in FakeUltraMemcached
- bring back the old plain python memcached client implementation in client.py and move all ultra memcached client components to uclient.py. The plain python memcached client concept does not work well with pooling.
- feature: implemented memcache client connection pool
- feature: implemented ultramemcache support with uclient.UltraMemcacheClient. You must now define python-memcached or umemcache as egg dependency in your project since we don’t know which one you need.
- feature: move subscriber to it’s own configure zcml and include by default for BBB
- initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size p01.memcache-0.7.3.zip (40.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|