Plone4Artists calendar abstraction library
The p4a.calendar package is a package for producing calendars from collection of events. Features include:
- Monthly view
- Any calendar activated (smart) folder can has several default views including a monthly view.
- Chronological event view
- The events gathered together by the activated calendar can be displayed using a chronological event listing.
- Past events view
- Events that have already occurred are grouped into a past events listing page.
- Color coding by event type
- Events can be color coded based on what event type (keyword) they have been assigned.
Lennart Regebro (rocky (at) gmail.com) is the active maintainer of the p4a.calendar framework.