Plone4Artists calendar abstraction library
The p4a.calendar package is a package for producing calendars from collection of events. Features include:
- Monthly view
- Any calendar activated (smart) folder can has several default views including a monthly view.
- Chronological event view
- The events gathered together by the activated calendar can be displayed using a chronological event listing.
- Past events view
- Events that have already occurred are grouped into a past events listing page.
- Color coding by event type
- Events can be color coded based on what event type (keyword) they have been assigned.
Lennart Regebro (rocky (at) gmail.com) is the active maintainer of the p4a.calendar framework.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size p4a.calendar-1.2.tar.gz (23.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|