Helpers for using Padova isochrones.
Take a look at this Jupyter notebook to see what Padova can do.
Of course, please use this project responsibly. Don’t abuse the CMD servers.
- Simple interfaces to obtain either single isochrones or grids of isochrones.
- Validation of settings before requesting data from the CMD servers.
- Caching of requests so you don’t hit the CMD servers when you ask for an isochrone set you already have.
- Isochrones are provided as Astropy tables with metadata.
- Isochrones can be exported for use with StarFISH.
pip install padova
Padova uses py.test and tox to run tests. Setup with:
pip install tox
Then to run the test suite:
Copyright 2013-2015 Jonathan Sick (@jonathansick).
Some parts are adapted from ezpadova, Copyright 2015 Morgan Fouesneau.
Padova is MIT licensed.
- Testing with py.test and tox
- Fixed installation of TOML settings schema with setuptools
- Started testing on travis-ci
- Cleanup README-based documentation
- First official release