Pandas utilities which makes your work with Pandas easy and effective.
Pandas Utilities has some good attributes, functions and what not to make the developers task simpler. Pandas Utilities is purely written in python3.
What you can do using Pandas Utilities?
- Easy cleaning of Raw-Data
- Extra Details about DataFrame
- Single line printing
- Count the number of Null Values for entire DataFrame
- Delete Row if you want(While most of the collumn is null in any row)
- Check Duplicate Rows in dataframe
- Update Labels of DataFrame directly according to coding guidlines
How to use/install pythonUtilities?
pythonUtilities is OS-independent and can work on python3 and above versions. To Install pythonUtilities, you require "pip" installed on your machine. If you don't have pip installed watch this video to install it on your machine. If you have pip installed then go ahead. Go to your cmd/powershell/terminal and run the below command for the latest version.
$ pip install pythonUtilities
$ pip install pandasUtilities==0.0.1
For the specific version...
- There are no any updates yet.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pandasUtilities-0.0.2.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|