Checking the entropy of a password. Useful in password checkers.
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
The passwordmetrics module takes a string and gives you a lot of information about it pertaining it’s usefulness as a password.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://passwordmetrics.readthedocs.org.
- Gives you a lot of information about a password, such as: * Words used in the password * Entropy (ie, how hard it is to guess)
- It’s configurable for different languages.
- A big english wordlist included.
- L33t compatibility
- Stable release, better docs.
- First release on PyPI.