Python package for dealing with PSRFITS and other pulsar data files.
Python package for dealing with PSRFITS files.
- Free software: MIT License
- Documentation: https://PulsarDataToolbox.readthedocs.io.
The Pulsar Data Toolbox has tools built for building pulsar data formats. Only the PSRFITS standard is currently supported, but if you are interested in another format submit an issue or a pull request!
- Fixed issue with version of fitsio, and removed PyUp.
- Fixed Python 2 string bug.
- Second release on PyPI.
- Added ability to use deal effectively with PSR mode PSRFITS files.
- Fixed issue with ASCII text.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pdat-0.2.2.tar.gz (32.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|