A PDF importer to generate CSV files from bank statements
Statement PDF Importer
pdf-importer is a PDF parser for credit card statements. It accepts statement from the following issuers:
The data can be saved to a CSV file compatible with Wallet by budgetbakers import feature.
- Python 3.6 and pip 10.0.
- camelot-py and opencv-python for PDF parsing.
- python-dateutil for date format management.
- pandas for CSV export.
python -m pip install pdf-importer
You can parse a PDF statement simply with
python -m pdf_importer [filename] [type] [-o csv_file]
- filename is the full path to the PDF file
- type is either cembra or cashback
- csv_file is the full path to the CSV file where the data is saved.
Please read our contributing policy for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 License
- PyCharm Professional 2020 - The IDE used
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.