Genshi integration tools for Pesto
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
Functions to integrate Genshi templates with Pesto applications.
- Bugfix for docstring_as_string using TextTemplate
- Minor change to formfilled decorator, which now calculates form default values after the wrapped function has returned.
- Added GenshiRender.docstring_as_string
- Added support for Genshi filters to be passed in to render methods via the filter argument
- Rewrote genshi_app function as a class for more flexibility
- No longer export render/render_docstring functions that can be configured with global variables. Instead clients should create instances of GenshiRender to access properly configured decorators.
- The @genshi decorator is now redundant and has been removed.
- Values returned from decorated functions that can’t be rendered are passed through unchanged wherever possible.
- Initial release.