gRPC clients and services for Pip.Services in Python
GRPC Calls for Python
This module is a part of the Pip.Services polyglot microservices toolkit.
The grpc module is used to organize synchronous data exchange using calls through the gRPC protocol. It has implementations of both the server and client parts.
- Note: in this version connection Proto files in runtime does not supports
The module contains the following packages:
- Build - factories for creating gRPC services
- Clients - basic client components that use the gRPC protocol and Commandable pattern through gRPC
- Services - basic service implementations for connecting via the gRPC protocol and using the Commandable pattern via gRPC
Install the Python package as
pip install pip_services3_grpc
For development you shall install the following prerequisites:
- Python 3.7+
- Visual Studio Code or another IDE of your choice
pip install -r requirements.txt
Run automated tests:
Generate GRPC protobuf stubs:
Generate API documentation:
Before committing changes run dockerized build and test as:
./build.ps1 ./test.ps1 ./clear.ps1
The Python version of Pip.Services is created and maintained by
- Sergey Seroukhov
- Danil Prisiazhnyi
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.