TinyMCE Plomino Embedded Plugin
Plomino TinyMCE Integration is a plugin for Plomino which allows to manage easily Plomino objects (fields, actions and hidewhen) from TinyMCE interface.
Plomino Fields, Actions, Sub-forms and Hide-when Management
When a field is selected in the editor, a button in the interface of TinyMCE allows to change some properties of this field. By highlighting some text and clicking the same button, a field can be created and its properties set (its name will be the selected text).
An action can also be created and modified using a similar mean.
You can only add an existing form in the editor (create a form before including it).
A hide-when zone can be created directly from the editor. Select a part of the form, click on the button, create the hide-when or select an existing one, and apply. The selected zone will be surrounded with the correct start:hidewhen and end:hidewhen tags.
JQuery UI integration allows to include accordions in Plomino forms. An accordion contains parts of a web page that can be collapsed or expanded when the user clicks on the title of this zone.
This plugin allows to add up to four recursive ranges of accordions in a form, and to remove an accordion section. To add a range, simply highlight a part of the form, then click on the button “Plomino Accordion”, enter the section title, and apply.
To remove a part, place the cursor in a section (a red frame), without selecting text, and click on the same button.
- restore proper Plone styles in dialog boxes
- fix GS profile to preserve existing plugins definition
- clean up setup.py and profil metadata
- moved tinymce plugins from the skin to a resource directory [alert]
- fix PlominoForm getActions calls
- change dependency (Plomino has been renamed Products.CMFPlomino)
- add Cache button to insert PlominoCache sections
- fix tinymce.xml in profiles
- compliancy with Plomino API (replace getFields with getFormFields)
- Hide-when formulas can be computed dynamically by Plomino (by AJAX). Since Plomino 1.7.3, this parameter is set on each hide-when, and can now be set in the TinyMCE hidewhen popup.
- Bug fix: in fields, action, subform and hide-when popups, items are sorted by ID
- Bug fix: editor buttons are enabled in the fullscreen editor
- A new TinyMCE plugin allows to insert Accordions in a form
- Bug correction: popups can be used when the Zope server is accessed through a redirection
- remove old import step declaration [kiorky]
- make the skin directory name consistent [kiorky]
- All components are internationalised
- A translation is available in english and french
- Actions labels are editable
- Some minor usage improvements
- Error messages are displayed when needed
- Sub-forms can be added in the editor
- Hide-when zones can be added and edited in TinyMCE
- Actions can be created and edited from the TinyMCE editor
- Buttons are usable only on already created forms
- Initial release
- Packaged in an egg
- Plomino field can be edited from the TinyMCE editor
- It can also be created