jQuery integration for Plone
plone.app.jquery adds the jquery library to Plone.
Included is the jQuery migration plugin. You can install it by importing the development profile.
Version numbers of the package is the same as the jQuery library + packaging version.
For the latest available versions of this package, see our PyPI page.
Note that this 1.11 version is not officially used by any Plone version. Use at your own risk/discretion. Plone 4.3 uses 1.7.x.
Note that on Plone 5, this package is no longer used.
- Use jQuery 1.11.2 [MatthewWilkes]
- Add jquery.min.map for jQuery 1.9.1 from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jquery/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.map and modify jquery-1.9.1.js script to include it. [thet]
- Add development profile to include the unminified version of jQuery and the migrate plugin. [thet]
- Add jQuery migrate plugin. [thet]
- Better naming for jQuery resources in filesystem. [thet]
- Fix initial-upgrade profile directory declaration. [fulv]
- Add 1.9 branch with jQuery 1.9.1. [toutpt]