Controller for starting/stopping Plone services
plone.controller is a wxpython visual controller for Zope2 / Plone. Add it to a buildout with a part specification like:
[controller] recipe = zc.recipe.egg eggs = plone.controller
This will generate a script, bin/plone-controller to start the controller, reading the buildout.cfg in the current directory for configuration information. You may also specify the config file on the command line.
The Python used for the buildout must include wx. This is not currently set as a “requires” for the package because wx has a very large number of dependencies.
The controller provides a GUI for starting/stopping and checking the status of a Zope 2 intance.
1.8 - 2010-08-11
- Forgot to check in this change for Plone 4.0 beta 5. Closes #10448. [kleist]
1.7 - 2010-07-31
- Changed name on the “View Plone” button to “Create/View Plone site”, clicking it now opens the new fancy Zope root page. [kleist]
1.6 - 2009-08-18
- Request privilege elevation. [sidnei]
- If buildout.cfg is not specified, and not in the current path, look for it in the path above the script.
- Added an icon set for Windows.
- Removed File and Help menu items. The only useful thing lost is access to the “about” page, and we should look for another way to provide that. [smcmahon]
- Import pywintypes and pythoncom before any other import of pywin32. This makes pywin32 find them correctly on a relocatable Python build. [sidnei]
- Turn off diagnostic messages unless the “DEBUG” environment variable is set. [smcmahon]
- Search for buildout.cfg in current directory if no config file is specified on command line. [smcmahon]
- Widen display and move sw to better fit sidnei’s changes.
1.0 - 2009-03-04
- Eggified from XController, added dependency on collective.buildout.cluster [sidnei]
- Initial release [sidnei]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.controller-1.8.tar.gz (187.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|