Buildout recipe to install haproxy
Attention: Python3 only version! If you’re using Python2 you have to pin this package version to <2.0.0.
This recipe supports the following options:
- URL pointing to the haproxy compressed archive. By default it uses: http://www.haproxy.org/download/2.1/src/haproxy-2.1.3.tar.gz
- Target can be one of the following: linux22, linux24, linux24e linux24eold, linux26, solaris, freebsd, openbsd, generic.
- CPU can be one of the following: i686, i586, ultrasparc, generic.
- Set to 1 to enable the use of the PCRE library.
To use this recipe, just create a part for it and define the recipe parameter:
[buildout] parts = ... haproxy [haproxy] recipe = plone.recipe.haproxy
This will configure the default options for url, target, pcre, and cpu. If you like or need to you can override these parameters, e.g.:
[haproxy] recipe = plone.recipe.haproxy url = http://my.dist.server/haproxy-1.x.y.zip target = linux26 cpu = i686 pcre = 1
- Helge Tesdal, Author [tesdal]
- Alex Clark [aclark]
- Hanno Schlichting [hannosch]
- Updated setup.py.
- Set haproxy 2.1 as default version [erral]
- Update to support python3 only [erral, petschki]
- Force the use of gmake on freebsd. [lregebro]
- When there the Makefile is in a deeper dir the make with options is never executed [kingel]
- Update to haproxy 1.4.8. [hannosch]
- Fix bug with install_from_cache that prevents downloading haproxy if it is not already present in the cache. [silviot]
- Default to http://dist.plone.org/thirdparty/haproxy-1.4.4.zip. Make sure your configuration files are compatible with the new release before upgrading. [hannosch]
- PEP8 cleanup, avoid deprecation warning for the sha module under Python 2.6. [hannosch]
- Updated tests, removed test extras and dependency on zope.testing. [hannosch]
- Use http://dist.plone.org/thirdparty/haproxy-1.3.22.zip as the default url. The tarfile module in Python 2.4 cannot open the official releases, so we provide a zip alternative for it. [hannosch]
- Further package metadata cleanup. Moved tests outside of the package description. [hannosch]
- Clean up documentation, reorganize package contents. [aclark]
- Don’t force make -f Makefile.osx on OS X, fixes Snow Leopard compilation. [aclark]
- First public release. [tesdal]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plone.recipe.haproxy-2.0.0.tar.gz (8.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plone.recipe.haproxy-2.0.0.tar.gz