Installs a wxPython-based Plone controller for OS X
This zc.buildout recipe installs an OS X, wxPython-based visual controller for Plone.
Typical usage in a Plone buildout:
parts= ... osxcontroller ... [osxcontroller] recipe = plone.recipe.osxcontroller
- Code repository: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/buildout/plone.recipe.osxcontroller
- Questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Report bugs at https://dev.plone.org/plone - component Installer, OS X.
We’ll start by creating a buildout that uses the recipe:
>>> write('buildout.cfg', ... """ ... [buildout] ... parts = controller ... ... [controller] ... recipe = plone.recipe.osxcontroller ... """)
Running the buildout gives us:
>>> print 'start', system(buildout) start... Installing controller. <BLANKLINE>
Let’s look for the symlinks to our app:
>>> ls(sample_buildout) - .installed.cfg d PloneController.app d bin - buildout.cfg d develop-eggs d eggs d parts
Steve McMahon, Author
- Adapt to Plone 4 by removing separate buttons for viewing Plone and Zope.
- Change wait times to account for odd status replies
- Change to copy controller app to dest [Steve McMahon].
- First release [Steve McMahon].