bootstrap css integration
plonetheme.bootstrap integrates Twitter Bootstrap CSS/JS framework into Plone. You can checkout the framework at http://getbootstrap.com/
It’s not perfect, but it’s close.
Latest Twitter Bootstrap requires jQuery 1.11, you can install it in Plone pinning plone.app.jquery in your buildout to version 1.11.2. You will also need to pin plone.app.jquerytools to version 1.7.0 to guarantee compatibility. Twitter Boostrap itself is provided as browser resources by the addon collective.js.bootstrap so you need to pin it aswell.:
[versions] ... plone.app.jquery = 1.11.2 plone.app.jquerytools = 1.7.0 collective.js.bootstrap = 3.3.5 ...
This product is based in Twitter Bootstrap version 3. The product will reuse collective.js.bootstrap to get those CSS and JS files.
The basic HTML markup is a mix of plonetheme.sunburst and Twitter Bootstrap and it uses the same approach of constructing the columns as Sunburst Theme: a simple view that returns the classes needed to have the correct column widths.
If you want to change those widths, just override the view following the common Plone overriding patterns.
This product is intended to be used in two scenarios:
- As a theme from Plone
- As a base theme to build Plone themes for your site following ‘old practices’
Some designers prefer to work following the old best-practices instead of using the Diazo-way-of-theming, this product is for them. You can create a theme package (check templer skeleton generator), and base your theme on this one.
If you have any problem using this product or find any bug, please report it using the GitHub issue tracker.
- Do not try to be too smart with internal links [ionlizarazu]
- Update to latest Products.TinyMCE. [erral]
- Document the use of latest Bootstrap version and latest jquery [erral]
- Add browserlayer on uninstall profile [bsuttor]
- Drop Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.x support, now version 3.0 is required [erral]
- Fix TinyMCE plugin templates [erral]
- Remove kss spinner from main_template [erral]
- Control panel alerts are bootstrap alerts [rpatterson]
- Travis-CI support [silviot]
- Remove CSS that conflicts with Bootstrap dividers [rpatterson]
- Fix alignment of login/user actions menu [silviot]
- Fix profile for Plone < 4.2 [silviot]
- Remove label class from ArchetypesSelectionWidget class tag [libargutxi]
- Prepend ArchetypesSelectionWidget radio input into label [libargutxi]
- Changed the main menu creation view using the plone standard method [libargutxi]
- Fix personal_bar template, it was broken if you just had 1 action. [erral]
- Upgrade to Twitter Bootstrap 2.3.0 [erral]
- Move glipycons image into a directory called ‘img’, it’s a requirement of the bootstrap css file [erral]
- Fix selected class in view [erral]
- Remove useless skin directory. skin directory should only be used to customize already existing resource. Use browser:resource instead [toutpt]
- Add dependencies over collective.js.bootstrap. More easy to manage upgrade [toutpt]
- Brown bag release. I had my git environment messed-up [erral]
- Fix bootstrap integration JS to avoid jQuery errors and make collection criteria configuration work [erral]
- Add uninstall support [erral]
- Add Plone 4.1.x profile [erral]
- Enable livesearch [erral]
- Upgrade to Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.2 [erral]
- Added missing properties for TinyMCE css in base_properties.props [petschki]
- Fixed folder_contents checkbox inputs.
- Added i18n:translate in plone.app.layout.viewlet.sections.pt, plone.app.layout.viewlet.search_box.pt and plone.app.layout.viewlets.path_bar.pt
- Added more missing properties [regebro]
- Added upgradestep from version 1.0a1
- Reimplementation based on Twitter Bootstrap 2.2.1 and plonetheme.sunburst [erral]
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.bootstrap-2.0.1.tar.gz (56.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for plonetheme.bootstrap-2.0.1.tar.gz