An installable Diazo theme for Plone 4.1
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/plonetheme.earthlingtwo/trunk/earthlingtwo.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
Add plonetheme.earthlingtwo to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section’s eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone … plonetheme.earthlingtwo
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel. That’s it!
Obviously there is more work to be done. If you want to help, pull requests accepted! Some ideas:
- Add a diazo rule to import Plone editing styles
- Configure styles to use portal_css
- Add quick installer support
- Improve styles
- Fix problem with ZMI (according to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6815281/is-it-possible-to-specify-a-wildcard-in-diazo-notheme-if-path-rule) [amleczko]
- Initial release [amleczko]