An installable theme for Plone 4, fluid 3-column theme, minimalistic and light colored design
Table of Contents
- Authors & Contributors
“Keep it simple” is a fluid 3-column theme, minimalistic and light colored design. The original web template comes from http://www.styleshout.com.
The implementation permited different font sizes whit a great degree of adaptation.
The following are required to use this theme:
- Plone 3.x
Assuming that you are using zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, proceed this way:
- Add plonetheme.keepitsimple to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... plonetheme.keepitsimple
- Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
Then you can install the product into your Plone site from the Plone control panel.
In Plone 4, if you uninstall plonetheme.keepitsimple you will notice that the site will start looking very raw in style. This is because ‘Plone Default’ is set as default skin after uninstallation. To change the default skin you need to go to the Themes tool in the control panel and select a default skin different from ‘Plone Default’.
This theme have a banner with image and text, there you can customize:
- Logo: place a logo.jpg file in the folder skins/plonetheme_keepitsimple_custom_images
- Text: edit the template intro_text.pt in the folder browser/templates
Customization done by this product:
- The main_template was customized for change the order of the columns.
- A viewlet manager and viewlet was added in the header to manage the logo and text banner.
- The search box in the top was customized (no more “current folder only” check box)
For support with this theme, you can contact a Plone person, the Plone mailing lists, or ask for help in the Plone IRC channel (#plone).
(name of developer listed in brackets)
- plonetheme.keepitsimple - 1.1a3
- Got tests passing again. [emanuel]
- Fixed style for li tags in the control panel. [emanuel]
- Various CSS fixes. [quimera]
- plonetheme.keepitsimple - 1.1a2
- Migration to plone 4.0b5 [flecox]
plonetheme.keepitsimple - 1.1a1
- Added ‘classic_styles’ to the skin layers to make the theme work with Plone 4.0a2. [flecox]
- Change the main_template.pt to support Plone 4. [flecox]
- Use z3c.autoinclude. [flecox]
- Remove the plone logo. [flecox]
- Uninstall profile added. [flecox]
- Unit tests added. [flecox]
- Custom footer removed. [flecox]
plonetheme.keepitsimple - 1.0.0a1
- Full implementation. [quimera]
- Initial package structure. [zopeskel]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for plonetheme.keepitsimple-1.1a3.tar.gz