Twinapex Theme is a theming product for Plone to give your site a professional corporate look
Twinapex Theme is a theming product for Plone to give your site a professional corporate look. Some functional features are included - e.g. option to set header images for all content.
- 1000 px fixed width layout
- Dropdown menus
- Header images (per page) can be changed by the content editor
- Header flash animations (per page) can be changed by the content editor
- Through-the-web editing of footer links
- Body text in RSS
- Multilingual. Built-in Finnish and English support
Plone 3.x series. Tested against Plone 3.1.x and Plone 3.3rc4.
- LinguaPlone 2.4.x language viewlet is used on multilingual sites.
- archetypes.schemaextender product is used
After installing, depending on your configuration you might want to rearrange and show/hide viewlets. Use http://yoursite/@@manage-viewlets link for this.
eggs = ... plonetheme.twinapex zcml = ... webcouturier.dropdownmenu plonetheme.twinapex
- Tested with IE6, IE7, Firefox 3.x and Google Chrome
See also Freearch Theme.
1.0.4 - 1.0.5
- Fixed “title_widget” error which popped up if the theme was used with other themes/shared hosting
1.0.3 - 1.0.4
- Fixed the problem of all sites giving an error when Twinapex Theme was not installed. Was caused by missing layer check in Archetypes extender code (TitleWidget behavior was forced even when theme was not installed).
1.0.2 - 1.0.3
- Package was marked as Zip safe - didn’t work
1.0.1 - 1.0.2
- Fixed missing : character in README.txt. The world should seriously consider reST validators.
1.0 - 1.0.1
- Fixed packaking scripts and included missing files.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size plonetheme.twinapex-1.0.5.tar.gz (398.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for plonetheme.twinapex-1.0.5.tar.gz