Prat fork of Denis Beilenko's Python network library that uses greenlet and libevent for easy and scalable concurrency
- Fast event loop based on libevent.
- Lightweight execution units based on greenlet.
- Familiar API that re-uses concepts from the Python standard library.
- Cooperative sockets with ssl support.
- DNS queries performed through libevent-dns.
- Ability to use standard library and 3rd party modules written for standard blocking sockets
- Fast WSGI server based on libevent-http.
gevent is inspired by eventlet but features more consistent API, simpler implementation and better performance. Read why others use gevent and check out the list of the open source projects based on gevent.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size prat-gevent-0.13.6.tar.gz (282.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|