Limit the available phone number country code in pretix phone number questions. Caution! Applies to the whole server!
This is a plugin for pretix.
Limit the available phone number country code in pretix phone number questions. Caution! Applies to the whole server! This plugin does not even have to be activated. As soon as you install it, it overrides the phone number prefixes available server-wide.
It applies to both phone number questions and the pretix built-in phone number field.
By default, this plugin restricts phone numbers to “+1 (USA)”. If you want to place a different restriction, you can do so via the pretix configuration file. Add a section like this (and use the standard country codes):
[plugin:limit_phone_country] US = 1 DE = 49
- Make sure that you have a working pretix development setup.
- Clone this repository, eg to local/pretix-limit-phone-country.
- Activate the virtual environment you use for pretix development.
- Execute python setup.py develop within this directory to register this application with pretix’s plugin registry.
- Execute make within this directory to compile translations.
- Restart your local pretix server. You can now use the plugin from this repository for your events by enabling it in the ‘plugins’ tab in the settings.
Copyright 2021 Tobias Kunze
Released under the terms of the Apache License 2.0
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pretix-limit-phone-country-1.0.1.tar.gz (5.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pretix-limit-phone-country-1.0.1.tar.gz