A zope.schema field for inline translations.
This package provides a zope.schema based field which allows multiple translations within the field. It uses a custom dictionary class for the storage. There is also a widget available for the z3c.form library.
- Add missing method definition for ILanguageAvailability interface.
- Add plone.registry persistent adapters.
- Add required Plone utilities.
- Allow for indexing of normal dict and other values as well as I18NDict.
- Better to iterate over the existing indices in case the available language configuration changes.
- Added en translation.
- Added translations (de, es).
- Provide the ‘Add translation’ value already translated (e.g. for JS).
- Return empty dict when value is None.
- Test for correct value types before we set any data.
- Correctly evaluate the bool value of the I18NDict when the field is required.
- When the fallback is the first value found, sort the values so that the result is consistent with each repeated call.
- Always return the super call instead of None when no sub-indices have been created yet.
- Add tests to cover the sort method with and without values.
- Initial release.