An AST unparser for Python
# AST Unparser fork for py-backwards
- work with [typed_ast](https://github.com/python/typed_ast)
- produce/consume ast/code for the latest stable Python version
- less as possible changes from upstream
Here’s the recent changes to AST Unparser.
1.5.0 - 2017-02-05
- Python 3.6 compatibility
- bugfix: correct argparser option type
1.4.0 - 2016-06-24
- Support for the async keyword
- Support for unparsing “Interactive” and “Expression” nodes
1.3.0 - 2016-01-17
- Python 3.5 compatibility
1.2.0 - 2014-04-03
- Python 2.6 through 3.4 compatibility
- A new function dump is added to return a pretty-printed version of the AST. It’s also available when running python -m astunparse as the --dump argument.
1.1.0 - 2014-04-01
unparse will return the source code for an AST. It is pretty feature-complete, and round-trips the stdlib, and is compatible with Python 2.7 and Python 3.4.
Running python -m astunparse will print the round-tripped source for any python files given as argument.