Ultimate template for new Python 3 projects
Python 3 boilerplate template
As a freelancer I often require to do small projects on python. As any developer I do not like to do same boilerplate work each time, but I like to work in expected environment. So I decided to make this small project and include everything I often need in one place.
This project for small non-web projects.
Project is under development. Unreleased features available at master branch. Most fresh changes data available in CHANGELOG
Current project features
- Readme file generation for new projects. Available formats:
- Authors file generation for new projects. Available formats:
- Changelog file generation for new projects. Available formats:
- License file generation for new projects. Generated as
LICENSEin root folder and as
docsfolder. Available licenses:
- GNU GPL v3.0
- Apache Software License 2.0
- unlicensed (Public domain)
- Sphinx doc folder and project generation. Configured for separated
requirements.devgeneration based on template choices.
Single time usage example, requires installation of Cookiecutter:
- Include pytest sample tests if pytest enabled
- Include tox sample configuration files
- Include nox sample configuration files
- Include Alembic sample configuration files
- Include Travis CI sample configuration files
- Include Gitlab CI sample configuration files
- Include AppVeyor CI sample configuration files
Currently this project is in 'I have an idea' stage.
Project python version
This project is developed and tested on python version 3.6 and python 3.7, but should work under any python 3.2+.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size py3-bp-0.0.4.tar.gz (3.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|