Version 0.1 is quite drafty.
A version 0.2 is in preparation (summer 2015).
pyacq is a pure python simple framework for data acquisition.
By data we mean : analog signal, digital signal, video, event.
pyacq use zmq and so offer a simple to distribute data across thread, process and machine
to build more complex acquisition system.
pyacq implement a simple layer to inteact with some hardware device. Here the list:
* on linux : all comedi device
* on windows : measurement computing device with Universal Library
* on linux/win : the Emotiv EEG system.
* on linux/win : the brainvision EEG with the socket.
pyacq also propose some basic visualisation with Qt4 widget to be embeded in Qt application:
* a simple but multi signal continuous oscilloscope.
* a online multisignal time frequency
* a multi signal oscilloscope in triggered mode.
- github: https://github.com/samuelgarcia/pyacq
- Mailing list:
- Documentation: http://packages.python.org/pyacq/
For installation instructions, see doc/source/install.rst
:copyright: Copyright 2010-2012 by the pyacq team, see AUTHORS.
:license: Modified BSD License, see LICENSE.txt for details.