Fluffy - A Firewall as a Service
# Fluffy - A Firewall as a Service
Fluffy is a firewall as a service solution that primarily targets Linux environments.
- A fully documented RESTful API using Flasgger
- Session based configuration so that changes can be tested and committed atomically without affecting the active configuration
- Rollback methods using unattended server-side checks including rollback intervals with a commit/confirm type of functionality
- Source and destination addresses are managed by a global addressbook which also supports inheritance
- Source and destination services are managed by a global services catalog
- Chains support including default policy, packet matching tables etc.
- Interfaces support
## Puppet integration
A module is available on [PuppetForge](https://forge.puppet.com/m4ce/fluffy).
## Running in Docker
` $ docker pull m4ce/fluffy `
The container needs to run in privileged mode (–privileged). Additionally, you will need to make sure the Docker daemon is started with –iptables=false.
- API docs
- Integration tests
- API-key based authentication
## Author Matteo Cerutti - firstname.lastname@example.org
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyfluffy-0.0.12.tar.gz (31.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|