Simple, pretty ping wrapper (for *nix)
A Python ping wrapper for pretty and fast network assessment.
- Python 2.7+ or Python 3+
- pip or pip3 (to install)
Run pip install pyng3, or run pip3 install pyng3
How to Use
Run pyng or pyng3. You can pass a host (defaults to www.google.com), and -p for a finite number of pings.
- colorized output for easy visualization
- log scale to handle all ranges of latency
- specify host and number of pings (-1 is infinite)
- < 80 characters wide!
- Tested with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6
- Not tested on Linux
- No support for specifying ping rate
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyng3-3.0.0.tar.gz (3.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|