Pyramid Request Parameter Validation
An http parameters validator for the Pyramid Web framework
It adds a “yards” attribute to the pyramid request object, containing every validated parameter using colander schemas.
This lib has been inspired by the cornice validated property, but the implementation differ.
- Add i18n support for colander message base on locale of pyramid request, requires the locale negociator.
- Fix the DISABLE_CSRF_CHECK attribute
- Fix DISABLE_CSRF_CHECK attribute for schema per http verb
- Fix sequence deserialization
- Add a schema per http verb
- Fix sequence validator
- Fix colander.drop deserialization in sequence member
- Fix packaging for locales
- Check the CSRF (active by default!)You can use the settings
pyramid_yards.check_csrf_tokento disable it globally (while writing json API), or locally by adding the attribute DISABLE_CSRF_CHECK = False in the
- Ensure request.yards dict contains every described fields
- Use request.yards as a dict mapping
- Fix support for sequence
- Fix usage of colander.drop
- Initial Release