Simple scheduled tasks for Pyramid.
pyramid_cron - Simple scheduled tasks for Pyramid
Scott Torborg - Cart Logic
Provides the ability to register simple tasks (callback functions) for scheduled execution with a cron-like syntax.
Why it’s better than a typical task queue like Celery, Resque, etc:
- No user permissions to worry about: everything is run inside a web request, so the task has all the same permissions as your web app.
- Very simple setup, no additional daemons required.
- The API follows Pyramid idioms.
Why it’s worse:
- It’s not well suited to long-running tasks: everything is run inside a web request.
- It does not distribute jobs across workers.
- It does not allow for prioritization of jobs, or have any support for non-synchronous tasks.
Documentation is hosted at Read the Docs.
pyramid_cron is licensed under an MIT license. Please see the LICENSE file for more information.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_cron-0.1.tar.gz (11.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|