Pyramid scaffold to extend project with Foundation support
This package provides a Pyramid scaffold which includes Zurb Foundation
pyramid_foundation is intended to extend other scaffolds such as starter or alchemy. Using it alone will not create a Pyramid project.
$ pcreate -s <scaffold> -s pyramid_foundation <project_name>
Your newly created project will have the Foundation files located in Project/package/static/
Additionally, mytemplate.pt has been modified to include the Foundation CSS and JS along with the standard basic introduction to Foundation.
In order to use Compass, you’ll need to install the Compass and Foundation gems
$ gem install compass $ gem install foundation
pyramid_foundation includes a config.rb to manage your styles as a compass project. For more information visit:
- static/config.rb - Compass config file
- static/css/package_name.css - Styles for included template
- static/css/app.css - Complete Foundation styles compiled from Sass
- static/img/* - Foundation images
- static/sass/package_name.scss - Sass styles for included template
- static/sass/_settings.scss - Foundation settings
- static/sass/app.scss - Foundation Sass styles
- templates/mytemplate.pt - Example Pyramid template
v0.0, 09.30.12 – Begin development v0.1, 10.30.12 – Created PyPi compatible package with Pyramid scaffold v0.1.1, 11.5.12 – Added Compass/Sass files v0.1.2, 11.5.12 – Removed compressed css version v0.2, 11.5.12 – Completed testing for Compass/Sass additions v0.2.1, 11.10.12 – Updated foundation gem for responsive bug from custom app.scss v0.2.2, 11.10.12 – Bugfixes v0.2.3, 11.30.12 – Foundation updates v0.2.4, 12.12.12 – Foundation updated to 3.2.3 v0.3.0, 07.19.13 – Foundation updated to 4.x
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_foundation-0.3.0.tar.gz (182.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|