This package intends to provide full authentication / authorisation implementation for pyramid applications
Pyramid fullauth’s provides full user registration and management functionality for pyramid based web applications.
pip install pyramid_fullauth
or add pyramid_fullauth to your setup.py requirements.
You’ll need: packages defined in extra_requires[tests] to run tests, and then:
- increased the size of password and salt fields to 128 characters each
- default password hashing algorithm is sha256
- full python3 compatibility, since velruse migrated to py3 enabled requests-oauth
- require velruse 1.1.1
- run tests with sqlalchemy 1.0.x
- small updates to conform with new linters versions embedded in pylama
- fixed spelling for error message when user does not exist while trying to reset password.
- require pyramid_basemodel at least version 0.3
- python 3 compatibility (without oauth2 though)
- cleared use of deprecated function pyramid.security.authenticated_userid in favour of pyramid.request.Request.authenticated_userid attribute.
- make email fields case insensitive by using hybrid properties and CaseInsensitive comparator for model.
- Fix issue where groupfined was returning empty list instead of None when user did not existed
- catch all HTTPRedirect instead of just HTTPFound.
- redirect with HTTPSeeOther instead of HTTPFound where applicable.
- fixes MANIFEST.in to include yaml files - fixes #33.
- configure root factory if it hasn’t been already done
- configure session factory only if it hasn’t been configured before
- configure authorization policy only if it hasn’t been configured before
- configure authentication policy only if it hasn’t been configured before
- logged in user will be redirected always away from login page
- views reorganisation - grouping by their function
- replaced force_logout decorator with logout request method
- small login view simplification
- rewritten tests to use pytest_pyramid
- unified session with pyramid_basemodel’s
- parametrize tests against two most recent pyramid versions and sqlalchemy
- turned on pylama to check code with linters:
- add pytest-dbfixtures, and run tests against postgresql and mysql as well
- drop python 2.6 from tests
- 100% test coverage
- weaker pyramid_yml requirements. Use registry['config'] instead of request.config which gets added only when explicitly including tzf.pyramid_yml package.
- remove default_config with permission set for forbidden views. Throwning errors in pyramid 1.5a3
- remove lazy=’load’ for relationship between AuthenticationProvider and User models as it was incorrect. Fixes error while using with sqlalchemy 0.9
- copy all headers when login user. fixes issue, when headers set in AfterLogin event would not get passed
- fixed csrf_check in password:reset:continue action
- updated translation files
- migrated tests to py.test
- removed nose and lxml from test requirements
- extracted UserEmailMixin from User model
- validation exception improvements
- set licensing to MIT License
- fixed general error message for register_POST processing
- activate action no longer gives 404 error after first use. Default is message about token being invalid or used [veronicazgirvaci]
- extending csrf_check predicate:
- Can be turned on/off in settings.
- Failed check rises 401 Unauthorised error
- token variable is changed into csrf_token in fullatuh views
- view no longer returns error messages on failed csrf token. Rises 401 Unauthorised error instead.
- add localize to requirements. Ability to translate registerlogin communicates
- ability to set custom session factory [with Veronica Zgirvaci help]
- moved password validation to one place
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.6.0-py2.7.egg (133.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Feb 24, 2017|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.6.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (68.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Feb 24, 2017|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.6.0.tar.gz (50.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 24, 2017|