a package which provides "starter" scaffolding for creating a jQuery Mobile Pyramid application.
pyramid_jqm is a package which provides “starter” scaffolding for creating a jQuery Mobile Pyramid application.
See http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_jqm/en/latest/ for detailed documentation.
- Make compatible with Venusian 1.0a4 (dont rely on view_config(www) to be scanned).
- Prevent import warning when installed on Pyramid 1.2.
- Add Framework :: Pyramid trove classifier.
- Add testing and docs extras to setup.py.
- Made scaffolding compatible with pcreate for Pyramid 1.3a2+.
- Use egg:pyramid#wsgiref server instead of egg:Paste#http server. This change will require users to use any of Pyramid 1.1.3, Pyramid 1.2.5, or Pyramid 1.3a2+. Older minor versions in any of those series will fail.
- Updated the scaffold’s version of jquery.mobile to version 1.0. [WouterVH]
- Updated the scaffold’s version of jquery.mobile to version 1.0rc3.
- Updated the scaffold’s version of jquery to version 1.6.4.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_jqm-0.3.tar.gz (245.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|