A url route generator for Pyramid's traversal, based on graph theory
A Pyramid plugin that uses traditional graph traversal algorithms to generate appropriate routes for resources.
One of its main features is that it respects sub-resources.
pip install pyramid_maze
pip install pyramid_maze[tests] tox
pyramid_maze is an MIT/BSD dual-Licensed library.
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes to the master branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published.
- Make sure to add yourself to the author’s file in setup.py and the Contributors section below :)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_maze-1.0.0.tar.gz (4.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|