pyramid_oereb, extension for pyramid web frame work to provide a basic server part for the oereb project
pyramid_oereb is an open-source implementation of the server side part for the swiss “Cadastre of Public-law Restrictions on landownership” (PLR-cadastre).
It is written in Python and designed as a plugin for the Pyramid Web Framework. This allows pyramid_oereb to be included in any Pyramid web application.
Please refer to the documentation for detailed information and instructions for installation and configuration.
If you are interested in contributing or extending the project, take a look at the contribution page.
- Fix import of federal data for cases including both coordinate reference systems (#1011)
- Oereblex: support geolink schema version 1.2.0 (#1010)
- Print: make geometry inclusion optional (performance improvement for MapFish Print) (#1006)
- Test release only; not an official release.
- Print: fix nr_of_points computation (#1002)
- Oereblex: improve performance (implement per topic store) (#993)
- Add statistics functionality (#987)
- Print: fix table of contents page numbering (#983)
- Improve multilingual support (#915, #918, #943, #950)
- Ensure XML schema compliance (#914, #926)
- Improve extract speed (#965)
- Additional options for sorting and grouping (#925, #931, #948, #979)
- Additional options for xml2pdf integration (#905, #938)
- Add PDF archive functionality (#982)
- Make WMS usage in print more flexible (#986)
- Bug fixes and debugging possibilities improvement (#910, #909, #897, #894, #916, #919, #870, #908, #932, #955, #958, #963, #970)
- Provide multilingual OEREB logo (#915)
- Add file extension in logo and symbol URLs (#917)
- Ensure XML Schema compliance (#872, #891)
- Fix polygon GML rendering (#830)
- Integration of XML2PDF service (#631, #883, #887)
- Fixed a number formatting problem in the legend list (Mapfish Print, GitHub issue 824, pull request 826)
- Fixed an encoding issue for PLR records (GitHub pull request 828)
- Allow configuration of custom parameters for WMS calls in Mapfish Print (GitHub pull request 831)
- Section ‘Certification’ is now optional, can be configured in the Mapfish Print config (GitHub pull request 841)
- Only prints the PLR section of the PDF if at least one PLR is available (Mapfish Print, GitHub pull request 846)
- Various layout fixes in the table of contents of the Mapfish Print PDF (GitHub pull requests 842, 856, 859)
- Legends are now sorted by geometry type and value (Mapfish Print, GitHub pull request 851)
- Multiple ResponsibleOffices per theme are now rendered correctly (Mapfish Print, GitHub issue 651, pull request 865)
- PDF/A conformance enabled by default (Mapfish Print, GitHub pull request 852)
- In the XML output, LengthShare and NrOfPoints elements were moved to their correct place (GitHub issue 834, GitHub pull request 854)
- Optimized theme sorting (GitHub issue 443, GitHub pull request 858)
- Updated Mapfish Print to 3.20.0
- Dependency updates, better test coverage
- Fixed import script for federal topics (GitHub pull request 821)
- Added test for ordering of non-concerned themes (GitHub pull request 817)
- Fixed footer with disappearing page numbers with MapFish print 3.18 (GitHub pull request 814)
- Downgrade version of pyproj to fix coordinate reprojections (GitHub pull request 810)
- Dependency updates
- Fixed id types in oereblex models and model template, fixed documentation errors in standard models and model template (GitHub pull request 807)
- Fixed warnings in tests (GitHub pull request 803)
- Dependency updates (GitHub pull request 805)
- Additional multilingual functionality (GitHub issues 704, 705, 779)
- Maintenance release (GitHub issues 447, 610, 590, 609, 757, 750, 681, 752, 753, 460, 736, 666, 596, 678, 461, 751)
- Import script for federal data
- Bug-fix release for 1.2.2 (fix intersection bug, fix pdfreport template)
- Further bug-fixes for oereb service versoin 1.0, notably regarding schema conformity and better support for other OS versions.
- New configuration parameter type_mapping in real_estate, which allows to configuratively define the texts to be used for realestate types (optional parameter).
- Bug-fixes for service version 1.0 (pyramid_oereb 1.2.0), using results from pilot integration of new version at BL.
- First implementation of federal extract requirements as per november 2017 (service in version 1.0, extract in version 1.0.1, data model in version 1.0.1).
- Update of automated tests to correspond to new requirements.
- Static extract implementation update according to Weisung july 1st, 2018.
- Oereb lex model creation support and documentation.
- Bug fixes (legend entries, multiple view services, scaling in print, document titles in print).
- Facilitate customization of document title generation.
- Final implementation of federal extract requirements as per november 2016 (extract in version 0.8, data model in version 0.4).
- introduce configurable pdf print service (print proxy)
- enable proxy configuration for external web api usage
- fix standard database
- improve python 3 compatibility
- minor bug fixing
- improved doc
- fix bug for doc creation on python 3.6
- first approach of OEREB server
- improved documentation on https://openoereb.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- cleaned and reorganized code
- binding to OEREB-LEX and GeoAdmin-Api-Address-Service (http://api.geo.admin.ch/services/sdiservices.html#search) as sources
- providing pyconizer as icon generator (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyconizer)
- proxy binding of geomapfish_print for pdf output as renderer (http://mapfish.github.io/mapfish-print-doc/#/overview)
- providing extensive standard configuration for out-of-the-box-usage
- general bug fixing
- add python 3.x support
- proceed with renderer for xml and json
- add metadata for embeddable flavour
- images accessible via URL
- add configurable methods for processing
- improve geometry handling
- add documentation on https://openoereb.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- several bugfixes
- first running approach of server
- main web services are available (not all formats are implemented yet)
- standard configuration can be used to run server out of the box
- see README for more details
- initial version
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_oereb-1.7.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (840.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyramid_oereb-1.7.3.tar.gz (620.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyramid_oereb-1.7.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl