A toolkit for RESTful API development in Pyramid.
1. JSON renderer
2. HTTP Auth Policy (Basic, Digest)
3. Some utilities to work with SQLAlchemy, CQLEngine
To use it, just
This will do those jobs:
1. Add JSON as default renderer with some default adapters. You can access
it through `pyramid_restful_toolkit.default_renderer`
2. Add some error handlers for common validators library such as: formencode,
If you want all uncaught exception has return as JSON text. Just include tween
`pyramid_restful_toolkit.jsonize_uncaught_exception_tween_factory`. This is
normally used in production.ini.
HTTP Auth Policy
To use this package, in the app function, just include it.
In you *development.ini*
pyramid_restful_toolkit.auth.get_user_callback = 'path to get user function'
You can use built-in model:
pyramid_restful_toolkit.auth.dbsession = app.models.DBSession
Use *pyramid_restful_toolkit.auth.models.sqlalchemy.RESTfulUser* to manage your users. Its table
name is *rest_user*.
* Add default renderer for datetime.date
* Add python 3 support
* Remove auth, move to `pyramid_httpauth (https://github.com/tarzanjw/pyramid_httpauth)`_
* Add default JSON renderer for cqlengine.columns.ValueQuoter, cqlengine.model.Model
* Add default error handler support for deform.ValidationFailure
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.