Pyramid CRUD, admin web interface.
Pyramid CRUD interface. Provides an administration web interface for Pyramid. Unlike classic CRUD, pyramid_sacrud allows overrides and flexibility to customize your interface, similar to django.contrib.admin but uses a different backend to provide resources. New Architecture built on the resources and mechanism traversal, allows to use it in various cases.
The list of standard backends:
- ps_alchemy - provides SQLAlchemy models.
- ps_mongo - provides MongoDB.
Look how easy it is to use with Pyramid and SQLAlchemy:
from .models import (Model1, Model2, Model3,) # add SQLAlchemy backend config.include('ps_alchemy') # add sacrud and project models config.include('pyramid_sacrud') settings = config.registry.settings settings['pyramid_sacrud.models'] = (('Group1', [Model1, Model2]), ('Group2', [Model3]))
Example can be found here https://github.com/sacrud/ps_alchemy/tree/master/example
pip install pyramid_sacrud
Support and Development
To report bugs, use the issue tracker.
We welcome any contribution: suggestions, ideas, commits with new futures, bug fixes, refactoring, docs, tests, translations etc
If you have question, contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or IRC channel #sacrud
The project is licensed under the MIT license.
- Moved CRUD part to ps_crud
- rename CONFIG_MODELS to CONFIG_RESOURCES
- make GroupResource as default parent
- add exampe with custom resource
- add paginate>=0.5.0 version to requirements.txt (see #117)
- New resources architecture
- move SQLAlchemy handler to separate module ps_alchemy
- migrate test to py.test (#102 issue)
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_sacrud-0.3.3.tar.gz (1.6 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|